Plumbing Services & Repair - Lake Stevens, Wa
 
Need Plumbing, Heating, Cooling or Electrical Service?
PlumbStar is a family owned and operated plumbing, heating, cooling and electrical repair and remodeling company serving Seattle, Lake Stevens, Marysville, Everett and Snohomish, Island and King Counties.
We can fix just about anything TODAY!
Your plumbing and heating system doesn't always work perfectly. But your call is welcome here and routed to one of our stocked trucks, with a skilled Plumber & HVAC tech that can solve your problem in ONE visit, 94 percent of the time. (We're working on the other 6 percent!)

  • All work is performed by licensed plumbers, electricians and HVAC technicians.
  • We meet all manufacturers' recommendations, code requirements and federal laws.
  • Our technicians are clean-cut, courteous and drug-free.
  • We provide flat-rate pricing ahead of time and only start work upon your approval.


     
Commercial
  • Plumbing and HVAC
  • Detailed proposals
  • Fully permitted process


 

 
Residential
  • Service and repair
  • Remodel and install
  • No job too big or small